Breaker of Chains. Solver of Puzzles. Designer of Graphics.
I think of myself most often as a puzzle solver. My greatest strengths lie in my ability to take content and arrange it aesthetically. Since I came online around 3-years-old'ish, drawing has been my first love and passion. Around 20-years-old'ish I began to focus this into my second love: graphic design.
I've been in the industry for over 18 years with massive experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and a whole run of adobe products. I play extremely well in both a Windows and Mac playground; transitioning between the two with ease.
- I have been in the industry for 18+ years including agency and studio experience.
- My body of work spans print design such as catalogs, magazine advertising, sales slicks, and even production CMYK and spot color separations as well as UI/UX design for websites and mobile applications.
- I'm talented and driven, while always knowing there is room for improvement.
- Each project is a puzzle to be solved from which I learn and better myself and sharpen my skills.
- I work just as well in a team environment as I do working solo and can adapt to whatever the day-to-day operations are quickly and fervently.
Download my resumé then check out my work and see for yourself.